Why charter your superyacht
With a well-managed charter program and a maintenance and refit program, it is possible to generate a very healthy income.
– It helps your crew stay busy, raise awareness and be motivated, at the same time improving their skills.
– It ensures your yacht is kept in good working order.
– It raises the profile of your yacht in the superyacht world, which may have a positive impact on the resale value.
Risk management on behalf of owner
– The Ownership of a yacht carries with it obligations and potential liabilities for an owner, both regarding the legal operation of the vessel and through the employment of the crew.
– “Has the Owner acted as a reasonable ship owner would?” is a fundamental test which is applied under Maritime Law. Because each employee has undertaken the same role during former assignments we can, by delegating management responsibility to a professional and experienced Yacht Manager an Owner is considered to have acted reasonably, in turn providing the Owner with protection from the prospect of consequential liabilities.
– As Yacht Manager it is our role to ensure that the yacht is maintained and operated in accordance with ever evolving legislation and follows local regulations.
Protection of your value
– We know that a yacht represents a significant investment and as such it is imperative that the value of this investment must be protected. Maintaining the yacht to the highest possible standard ensures that the resale value and prospective charter revenue, if desired, is maximized.
– A best practice, proactive and preventative maintenance program keeps long term repair and maintenance costs to a minimum. Our in-house technical team is a dedicated resource in support of this objective.